Antarctic Studies Course Details
- All Antarctic Studies courses by semester
- 100 level courses - including our online summer course ANTA101
- 200 level courses
- All postgraduate courses - making up our Postgraduate Certificate, Master or PhD programmes
Applications open early October for our online Summer Course ANTA101. Note that if you wish to take this course only and not credit it towards a degree, you should enrol as a Certificate of Proficiency student [COP Science]).
- Check your Eligibility to Enrol
Gateway Antarctica offers teaching and supervision across several graduate qualifications:
Postgraduate Certificate in Antarctic Studies (PCAS) is a fifteen week in-depth immersion in the frozen continent and surrounding seas. It includes a field trip to Antarctica.
- Master of Antarctic Studies (MASt) is a full-time one year programme, incorporating the Postgraduate Certificate in Antarctic Studies (above) plus coursework and a dissertation.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Antarctic Studies (PhD) is an advanced course of study and research, which makes an original contribution to knowledge or understanding in the field of study.
Details about our public talks series.